Height Adjustable Seating
- Benefits of height adjustable work surfaces and alternating between sitting and standing at work include:
Significant decreases in the severity of musculoskeletal discomfort for most upper body regions.
- Reduced spinal shrinkage is found in workers who stand for portions of the day.
- Body part discomfort decreases an average of 62 percent and the occurence of injuries and illnesses decrease by more than half.
- Workers take shorter and fewer breaks and productivity is increased.
- Employers are able to adapt desking to suit employees of various heights and body shapes. Those with back conditions and disabilities can be accommodated.
- Fat burning enzymes shut down when we sit down.
See It Styled On Instagram
- Instagram did not return any images. Please check your access token