Enamel Magnetic Whiteboards
Magnetic Porcelin, Enamel-On-Steel
Ceramic (glass) fired onto a steel surface in a kiln. This forms the most durable white board surface. The enamel dry erase surface is highly scratch-resistant. They do not absorb dry erase or permanent marker ink. They allow the use of magnets. Since it is glass, the porcelain surface can be cleaned with any non-abrasive cleaner, which must then be rinsed off with water to prevent smearing. Permanent marker can be removed by writing over it with a dry-erase marker and erasing it. These writing boards are suitable for high usage environments such as hospitals, schools and training centres.
- Magnetically receptive steel surface.
- Concealed mounting (wall screws and masonry plugs supplied, 6mm).
- Additional mounting brackets for boards larger than 1500mm.
- Slide-in aluminium pentray (450 x 35mm).
- Pentray packed in back of board to ensure no damages while being transported.
- Anodised Aluminium Frame.
- Can be used with the Easy Rail System.
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically.
- Includes mounting instructions.
See It Styled On Instagram
- Instagram did not return any images.